Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
he last 13 games. ... Murphy extended his hitting streak t
Kevin De Bruyne is happy with his goalscoring return to fitness ahead of an exciting finish to a fully loaded season for club and country. Casey Short Jersey . The City attacker continued his comeback from a two-month injury lay-off against PSG on Wednesday, leaving manager Manuel Pellegrini to describe him as a difference-maker after his second goal in as many games.Despite the injury, the Belgium international has thrived in his first season since joining from Wolfsburg last summer, scoring 14 and setting up nine more in 33 appearances for the club. De Bruyne found the net in Paris as City drew 2-2 against PSG in their Champions League quarter-final first leg He has had a busy 12 months, including a move from Germany to England and the birth of his first child, and is set for a hectic few weeks with Euro 2016 on the horizon and the imminent arrival of new manager Pep Guardiola at City.But after his enforced injury absence, De Bruyne insists hes not thinking too far ahead.Im just happy to be back playing again, and in a couple of weeks the Euros will be here so its event after event, De Bruyne told Sky Sports News HQ.These days you cannot think about whats going to happen in four or five months because a lot of things can change. Its the same in a World Cup year, and now the Euros are coming. The season is fully loaded. De Bruyne suffered a knee ligament injury in the Capital One Cup You couldnt predict my injury, but it happened and I worked hard to come back as good as possible. I am happy to be back a little bit quicker than expected, and Im pleased with how things have gone the last two games.Physically Im a strong player - its been one of my strengths - so Im happy with the way Ive come back. I didnt expect to be able to do 75 minutes against PSG, and obviously the day after there was a bit more stiffness.I need more games because playing football is the only thing you can do to increase your fitness level. De Bruyne enjoyed an excellent season with Wolfsburg in 2014-15 De Bruyne enjoyed a spectacular campaign in his one full season with Wolfsburg, scoring 10 and assisting 20 as they finished runners-up to Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.Wolfsburg boss Dieter Hecking largely built his team around the Belgian, and De Bruyne admits its been an adjustment playing alongside superstars at City.My confidence was high after an incredible year last year, but Im almost doing the same as I did then, he continued. The difference now is I play more positions. De Bruyne returned to the City team with a goal against Bournemouth Its more difficult doing that because last year I played 90 per cent in one position and the team was more around me. More people looked at me over there [in Germany] than maybe they do here [in England].My team in Wolfsburg was not as good as my team here because we have a few superstars that Wolfsburg didnt have.There it was get the ball to Kevin and well see what happens, and here I can go out of the game for 10 minutes and come back into it. That was never possible in Wolfsburg.But I felt really good at Man City from the beginning. You need to adapt to the team and to the life at home, but I think everythings gone very well from then until now - apart from the injury. I think you can see that on the pitch. City, who hold a one-point lead over fifth-place Man Utd in the Premier League, face West Brom at the Etihad on Saturday Night Football, and De Bruyne sees it as an opportunity to put the onus back on their rivals for a top-four place.Its a tricky weekend and if we win we can put pressure on a lot of teams because there a huge games coming up, he continued. Our schedule is not that easy also, so the most important thing is to get the three points to stay in fourth and put pressure on the others. Also See: Man City v West Brom preview Pellegrini firm on Kompany Charlies top four forecast Le Tiss: City will deny Utd Lindsey Horan Jersey .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. Julie Ertz Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/kelley-ohara-usa-jersey/ . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.PHILADELPHIA -- Jonathon Niese stayed warm, and the surprising New York Mets cooled off Philadelphia. Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Ruben Tejada doubled and had two RBIs for the Mets, who chased Cole Hamels in the fifth and have won seven of nine. They improved to 15-11 overall, marking the first time New York has been four games over .500 since July 14, 2012. "Conditions are really tough and Jon just keeps cruising along," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "You have to be pretty impressed with the way hes going about it. He used all of his pitches. It seemed like he had good command of his curveball even though it was wet. ... He went out and pitched another great game." Marlon Byrd homered and Ryan Howard had two hits with a double for Philadelphia, which lost for only the third time in nine games. The start was delayed by rain for 1 hour, 28 minutes, and the temperature at first pitch was a chilly 46 degrees. Many in the announced crowd of 28,189 who braved the cold were dressed more appropriately for a Philadelphia Eagles football game in December, with hooded sweat shirts, winter coats and wool blankets. There was a misty rain for the first 2 1/2 innings before heavy rain began to fall in the bottom of the third. The rain tapered off to a drizzle before becoming heavy again in the seventh. The weather hardly affected Niese (2-2), who didnt allow a hit until Byrds two-out homer in the fourth. The left-hander gave up four hits while striking out five and walking one. "It was another cold one," Niese said, "but it seems like the more I pitch in cold weather, the more I figure out how to stay warm." Niese sat near a heater in the Mets dugout and kept his hands in his jacket pockets, which contained hand warmers. While on the mound, Niese said he made sure to move around constantly rather than stand still. "I was able to effectively throw my pitches," he said. Said Murphy, "He threw the ball great. It was a treat to watch from second base." Hamels (0-2) struggled in his first home start of the season, allowing six runs on eight hitss with five walks and a hit batter in 4 2-3 innings. Sam Mewis Jersey. Seeking his 100th career victory, Hamels lost the strike zone in the fourth when he walked four batters, including Niese with the bases loaded, as the Mets took a 3-0 lead. Hamels was making his second start of the season after opening on the disabled list due to left biceps tendinitis. The leftys ERA rose to 6.75 as he dropped to 2-8 in his last 10 home starts against the Mets. Murphy had a two-out RBI single in the third, and Josh Satin singled home a run in the fourth. "Ive never seen Cole be that erratic, and Im sure a lot of that was the conditions," Collins said. "Its early in the year and he missed a lot of spring training. Hell be fine, Im sure." Hamels said the conditions made it difficult to pitch but blamed himself for not being able to adjust better. "The elements got the best of me today," he said. "From my standpoint, Im truly embarrassed because I didnt really give anyone a chance." Hamels said a lack of perspiration made gripping the ball difficult. "When youre able to perspire, youre able to get certain types of grips with the baseball," he said, before joking: "Today might have been the day to use pine tar, but unfortunately I dont do that. It might have been the day to learn. It was difficult to throw the baseball and difficult to throw strikes. You have to be able to battle out there, and I wasnt able to do it." Byrds homer pulled the Phillies to 3-1, but New York chased Hamels when it got an RBI double from Chris Young and a two-run single from Tejeda to make it 6-1 in the fifth. NOTES: Mets starters have given up more than three runs once in the last 13 games. ... Murphy extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... Mets RHP Bartolo Colon (2-3, 4.50 ERA) is scheduled to face RHP Kyle Kendrick (0-2, 3.52) in the conclusion of the two-game series Wednesday night. ... During the rain delay, the Phillies showed Game 6 of the NHL playoff series between the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers on the scoreboard and rang the bell in centre field traditionally rung for home runs when Wayne Simmonds scored a first-period goal to give the Flyers a 1-0 lead. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' 'ggesting Regan Smith, restarting behind him, had lifted Buschs car off the track to eliminate his traction. "NASCAR doesnt police it and so everybody keeps jacking around on it and one of these days Im just going to lock all four (tires) down and stack the whole field up," Busch said. Chase Elliott, who finished third, saw it differently. "I saw Kyle make a rare mistake," Elliott said, adding that Busch was spinning his tires. Elliott finished third and remained the series leader by 13 points over Smith. Ty Dillon finished fourth, followed by Smith. The night began with a 1 hour, 20 minute rain delay after a shower arrived just after driver introductions. The last half of the race was run with teams watching radar as a storm moved in, and it was a total washout for Elliott Sadler, too. The Virginia native began the night third in points and seeking his third Nationwide victory on the track that bills itself "the worlds fastest half-mile." Sadler was running in the top five until his problems began. He was involved in three of the nights 10 caution flags, the first after an accident with Timmy Hill, and limped to the finish in 29th place. He fell from 16 points off the lead to 42 behind. Earlier, Kyle Larson and Busch dueled extensively, and Larson was the only one able to get the better of Busch, until Blaney slipped into him and Larson spun into the wall, ruining his night. "I thought he was just going to chase me to the top, but instead he ran us into the wall," Larson said. "I know Ryans a good kid. Its just frustrating. Its Bristol. Its just short-track racing." Larson wound up 26th despite leading 46 laps. Marcos Rojo Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Romelu Lukaku Jersey . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/customized/ .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday.CALGARY -- Calgary Stampeders kicker Rene Paredes kicked four field goals and Jon Cornish rushed for 156 yards in a 14-7 win over the B.C. Lions on Saturday. The Stampeders remained atop the CFL and the West Division at 11-2, while the Lions dropped to 7-6 in fourth place in the division. Paredes was good from 34, 43, 35 and 24 yards, but was wide on a 45-yard attempt and had a 51-yard try blocked. Lions backup quarterback John Beck scored B.C.s lone touchdown on the first drive of the game. Stampeder quarterback Drew Tate was 12-for-23 in passing for 162 yards in his second straight start for Calgary this season. Needing more time to recover from a sprained ankle and stretched knee ligament he sustained Sept. 13, Bo Levi Mitchell dressed as the Calgarys No. 3, but did not play. Cornish missed last weeks game in Montreal with a neck injury. With the fullback returning to the lineup, Tate used the CFLs star running back early and often as Cornish racked up 20 carries. With 20 receiving yards on three catches, Cornish totalled 176 yards on the night. Lions quarterback Kevin Glenn completed 14 of 25 passes for 127 yards. He was intercepted in the first half by Calgarys Brandon Smith. Beck was inserted late in the third quarter when Glenn went to the sidelines to put an ice bag on his arm, although Glenn returned to finish out the quarter. Beck completed two of four passees for 11 yards. Daley Blind Jersey. The game was played under cloudy skies and a kick-off temperature of 10 degrees in front of an announced 30,214 at McMahon Stadium. With the Lions marching late in the fourth quarter, Stampeders linebacker Keon Raymond intercepted Glenn and ran the ball 51 yards back into Lions territory. Paredes put the put the host team up a converted touchdown at 3:43 of the fourth quarter with a 34-yard field goal. With the Lions leading 7-3 at halftime, hed missed left on a 45-yard attempt early in the second half. But the CFLs special teams player of the year in 2013 then sandwiched field goals from 35 and 43 yards around a two-point safety conceded by the Lions to give the Stamps an 11-7 lead after the third quarter. B.C.s Eric Taylor got his hand on a 51-yard field attempt by Paredes with just under three minutes remaining in the first half. Paredes was good from 24 yards out earlier in the second quarter. Beck capped a nine-play, 77-yard march on B.C.s first possession to score on a two-yard plunge. The Stampeders face only West Division opponents in their final five games of the regular season. Theyre in Saskatchewan to face the Roughriders (9-4) on Friday before entering their second bye week of the season. The Lions take on the host Hamilton Tiger-Cats (5-7) on Saturday and are at home to the Ottawa Redblacks a week later. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste